Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy 37th Birthday Peach.

The birthday weekend ended tonight (I think) with a mellow family dinner and birthday cake made by Dallas and Mays. Yesterday Peach golfed and hung out with his buddies. After a rally nap we hit downtown LG with Marcus & Jodi, Jeff & Holly, and Hanlock - are there stories? Perhaps Hanlock has some. After much harassing Peach did pull through and entertain us ladies in his usual fashion right before midnight - involving a pole, a bar stool and some serious moves on Jodi. Why don't I ever bring my camera? That'd be much more interesting to see no doubt. Oh well, use your imagination.




This cracks me up, such enthusiasm from the boy we had to coach to eat cake at his 1st birthday.

This face is a flashback to a photo I have of Mays at about 7 months old -at that time he had food all over his face and in his hair, but it's the same silly expression.

No comments: