Sunday, August 1, 2010

Billapolooza (AKA Billfest 2)

Last night my pal Bill Rehbock guest bartended again at The Blvd Tavern. I neglected to get any pics of Bill but did snap some photos - it is always so much fun hanging out with some of the SLO crew - Hanlock and Nunley are priceless.
Hanlock, Trace, Peach
Trace and Hanlock

Trace and Colleen


Trace, Nunley, Hanlock, Colleen

Stace and Peach

This is the boys wondering what the heck I'm doing in a Jamarcus Russell Jersey. Smitty (Mark Smith - two man band and former NHL player) "auctioned" it off to raise money for LG K9 unit (I guess we're buying a new dog). Bill Rehbock had me give $20 and after about an hour Smitty finally gave it to me - woohoo - nice dress.

Jimmy, Colleen getting smooched by Tom, me and Mikey (The Blvd's owner)

Trace and Stace

No comments: