Monday, July 18, 2016

Cousin Week, what fun it was!

I should have blogged everyday to capture it all.  What I can recall is that every day the bonds grew and morphed.  Friendly hugs became natural cuddling which warmed my heart.  Them taking sides, Dallas and Rocco, Mays and Luca.  The conflict resolution, the hilarious conversations in the car, the thoughtful responses to my "educational moments" at dinner when we covered each persons high, low and compliment to someone at the table, and the five things learned this week together.  The hilarious faces and comments from Rocco as I had them do their art project - the collage of photos plus a quote, plus a drawing.

Memorable phrases:
Luca: My mom doesn't have a favorite color, she just dresses fashionable.
Rocco: (while playing Mario and winning...) I came in like a wrecking ball!!
Noni: I bet I can pick up the most legos (a commendable effort to get them to pitch in and clean up legos which only resulted in them expressing looks of, ...Yes you can Noni, you go girl.)
Rocco: Noni let's have our special cuddle time until Tracy gets here.








No comments: